As clients increasingly pursue projects with cost certainty, the use of Design and Build forms of procurement continues to increase. R.TAG has experience in the delivery of employer’s agent services on time, within budget and to high quality.
The service includes:
• Define the responsibilities of the employer, employer’s agent, and contractor.
• Represent the employer’s interest under the appropriate building contract.
• Appraise and quantify the project risks.
• Formulate the employer’s priorities and identify specific requirements.
• Assess and undertake a design audit of the contractor’s proposals to ensure compliance with the employer’s requirements.
• Evaluate contract sum analysis and stage payments and assess value for money.
• Set up quality control procedures and report on works carried out on site, including site visits.
• Manage and implement changes to the employer’s requirements following approval.
• Agree and recommend stage payments due to the contractor.
• Prepare monthly control statements and cash flow forecasts.
• Ensure operation and maintenance manuals are prepared and approved.
• Monitor commissioning and inspections.
• Advise on practical completion, completion and hand over.
Item added to cart